The goal of the Academy Learning Center is to provide a structured, supportive learning environment for independent study students. Individualized instruction, program coordination and student accountability will be our primary focus. By providing individualized instruction and support for each Academy student, we seek to provide an optimal educational experience.
- Daily Academic instruction, planning and grading
- Test/Writing preparation
- Direct contact with independent study programs
- Low staff/student ratio
- Counseling services/program referrals
- College applications & recommendations
- Parent-Teacher conferencing
- WiFi internet access available on site
- Private tutoring available by appointment (all subjects)
Featured Independent Study Programs:
- Irvine Home School K/8(Restricted to Irvine Residents)
- CHEP (K/8)
- Pacific Coast High School
- Connections Academy (Online Program)
- Laurel Springs (K-12)
- University of Nebraska Independent Study H.S.
- Julian Charter School(K-12)
- Other Independent Study Programs Welcome
2070 Business Center Drive, Suite 275
Irvine, CA 92612
Mon - Fri: 7:30-11:30 am/ *Private tutoring scheduled by appointment
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.